THE PHOTO SCHOOL + CONTENT CONSULTING
You can buy followers,
but they aren't gonna buy your stuff.
In 2014, my friend Peta Mazey and I, founded The Photo School. Initially this was a series of workshops all over Australia teaching people how to take instagram-worthy images with just their phones.
In between setting up The Photo School, and now, I co-founded Lunch Lady Magazine. The brand's readership was initially built through our Instagram channel and within 2 years we had 50K genuine and engaged followers. Lunch Lady Magazine is now into it's third year of publication.
I have since moved on from Lunch Lady and am now teaching others how to create engaging, and genuine, content for their own social media channels.
Let's sit down and work out what your story is! And, if you already know what what it is and just need to learn how to tell it, then we can do that too!
- Business story development
- Content creation consulting
- Practical lessons on taking engaging with your phone (or DSLR, if you prefer)
Click on the button below and let's do cool stuff.
With a few little tips and tricks you can make staff-generated content polished and engaging.
- Friendly and casual in-house Photo School workshop for your staff (up to 10)
- How best to use your phone camera to create well exposed and composed images
- Learn what to take photos of
- Composition, metering and light
- I'm friendly and patient teacher :)
Click on the button below and let's all take ace photos.
JUST DO IT FOR ME
If you can't be bothered creating the content, perhaps just get me to do it for you.
Click on the button below to tell me your ideas.